As you know that macOS Mojave is the latest operating system of Mac by Apple. It is the successor of the previous operating system by Apple the High Sierra. Therefore in this article, you will learn How to install macOS Mojave on a Hackintosh using the Clover EFI Bootloader. Moreover, this will be a simple guide through the installation of macOS Mojave victimization with Clover EFI Bootloader. Thus, we are going to put macOS Mojave straight from the macOS range of High Sierra. So your mountain range of macOS is going to be changed from HFS to APFS. Before we process further you have to ignore the flags to stop the amount of beta version in macOS Mojave.
First of all, we have to separate the USB Pen Drive so we get our work quickly into the web. There is another way which you can do is that interchange the trefoil Bootloader configuration. For Hackintosh users, the EFI Clover Bootloader is well known because It’s the software which allows you to install macOS on any PC. Moreover, Clover is specially designed to make your work easy with this you can even install other operating systems as well. Furthermore, You can install as Kali Linux, Windows and more operating systems with Clover EFI Bootloader. Then let’s get started with installing macOS Mojave on a Hackintosh using the Clover.
Install Mojave-Booting macOS Mojave USB Flash Drive
To start installing insert the clover bootloader into the UEFI partitions of USB Pen Drive and next we are going to boot into UEFI of Mojave USB Pen Drive into the installer to boot to Clover EFI Bootloader. Then, we are going to set flash drive settings for priority or you can set the first boot volume into the BIOS. Moreover, when we are installing it. Then, we are going to boot it until the installation completes. So now the option for the bootloader is direct and itself will to Mojave while installing.
Reminder: Once you get pop-up of BIOS on screen, you need to spam that with F8, F10, F11, or F12. Further, a temporary selection will appear on your screen and you need to select UEFI.
1. Then you get EFI clover bootloader menu, here from the options Boot macOS Install. Then, Choose to select the Install macOS Mojave.
2. Here press Enter.
3. Once you Enter, the installation will start and you will get Apple screen. Then a black or gray screen will appear, It will take some time to the installation process. Thus wait until you get the installation and start the process.
Partition the drive for macOS
Soon as you have done all now it’s time to partition the drive for macOS Mojave. Then we get the installation window through the installation boot. First, you are going to format for installing macOS Mojave the GUID for Hackintosh.
1. Hit Continue once you get the installation screen.
2. Then select your language.
3. In this step, select Disk Utility from Install.
4. Here click on View Button to Show all devices from the menu.
5. Now you can do a create new partition to get a clean installation. Thus, you can select your disk where you want to the installation of macOS Mojave.
6. Then you will see Apple File System Space. Here select always partition and click on the partition.
7. In this step, we have to set the Disk Drive Settings. Enter the name, Format macOS Mojave Extended (Journaled), Scheme GUID partition map and then press on the partition to erase all.
Install macOS 10.14 Mojave
Soon as you do that step 7, you have done the complete process of Disk Formatting. Then, with the help of Bootloader, we have to install macOS 10.14 Mojave on Hackintosh.
1. Close the Disk Utility.
2. Then from the menu choose macOS Mojave.
3. Hit Continue.
4. Then, Agree to the terms and conditions agreement.
5. In this step, click on agree.
6. Finally, select the disk where you want macOS Mojave to be installed.
7. Now click on Install and wait until Hackintosh install macOS Mojave for you. Moreover, your system will automatically restart until macOS Mojave successfully install on your Hackintosh.
MacOS Mojave Installation
Now we get the second option of Clover bootloader as you know. Once your macOS Moajve restarts then It will bring you to Clover bootloader.
1. To restart you have to re-enter the Clover bootloader.
2. In this step, select Boot macOS Moajve to install on Hackintosh.
3. In the next window, you have to load up the installer quickly before the auto restart.
4. To restart enter the Clover bootloader.
5. Finally, you can install the macOS Mojave and you can install completely.
macOS Mojave Boot
Once that everything is completed, you installed macOS Mojave. Then you will see Clover bootloader window again.
1. When you are in macOS Mojave on Hackintosh after the installation. You will get select the Boot macOS Mojave from – Hackintosh.
2. Then, select your language and Continue.
3. Then, select your keyboard, keyboard layout and Continue.
4. Here for Data and Privacy, Click on Continue.
5. In this step, choose My computer doesn’t connect to the internet and click on Continue.
6. Then, choose on Don’t transfer any information right now.
7. Sign in with your Apple ID (Optional) and click on Continue.
8. Agree to the terms and Conditions.
9. Then do the Computer name account for macOS Mojave and click on Continue.
10. Choose either Light or Dark Mode and click on Continue.
11. Copy the EFI Partition from the Flash Drive to the macOS Mojave Drive.
That was all about How to install macOS Mojave on Hackintosh using the Clover. If you have any question regarding this topic let me know in the comment section. Thanks for reading this article, visit our site daily for related articles.