As you know that Apple announced its sixteenth major release of macOS at WWDC 2019. Thus, it’s macOS Catalina the latest of Mac operating systems. It has come with different emotions and main which everyone will see is that there is no more iTunes. However, Apple has already got that covered for you but with three different applications. You read that right which is Apple Music, Podcasts and Apple TV for macOS Catalina. So far it is still in beta version which is for developers. Additionally, beta version means that it still has bugs and is in development. Further, even if you install it doesn’t expect it to work for you perfectly. Therefore, here you will learn How to Install macOS Catalina Beta Without Developer Account.
The macOS Catalina is very impressive in most terms. It’s the first Mac computer which can support 64-bit applications while that was not available for the previous versions. In addition to that, as of now macOS Catalina’s beta 9 is out and on October 2019. It will be available in the App Store as a free update for Mac users.
If you want to install it without a developer account. Then I have an easy way to do it for you therefore, make sure to follow the method. First of all, you need to meet the description of what you need and what you should do. for instance, before you start installing macOS Catalina on your Mac, you need to know if your device supports the new macOS Catalina.
1. First, check your device if it supports the latest macOS Catalina before installing. If your device doesn’t support it then all your hard work will be for nothing. Here is the list of Mac devices which are able to install macOS Catalina. Further, if you see your device then you are good to installation.
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer, including non-Retina
2. Since it’s in beta version, therefore, you need to know that there will be errors, bugs and security issues with it. Beta means that it’s still in development and only available for developers.
3. I know that there will be no problem while installing it but in case you should take a complete back-up of your Mac. Therefore, even if something goes wrong then you will be able to recover your data.
Install macOS Catalina Beta Without Developer Account
Step 1. Now that you are ready after your device meets the complete requirements. Therefore, go ahead and download the macOS Catalina beta version.
Step 2. After you downloaded the dmg file of macOS Catalina, therefore, click on it and it will open itself in Finder. There you will see a pkg file, double-click on the macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.pkg file.
Step 3. After that, you will be ready for installation at the macOS utility screen. On the Introduction, click on Continue.
Step 4. Then you will go to Software License Agreement and from here click on Continue. Additionally, it will ask you to agree to terms of license agreement then click on Agree.
Step 5. Click on Install from Installation Type and enter username and password to enter beta profile.
Step 6. Wait until your installation completes then your System Preferences will be opened. Once it launches it will look for the macOS 10.15 Catalina update and will find itself. Thus you will be redirected to upgrade screen. In addition to that, once you go to macOS 10.15 setup then click on Upgrade Now.
Step 7. While to set up the installation for macOS 10.15 beta, click on Continue from the first screen.
Step 8. After that, you will be asked to agree to the terms of the software license agreement. Therefore, read everything about terms and condition and click on Agree, Agree again.
Step 9. Finally, click on Install and further enter your password and afterward it will start the installation for your macOS 10.15 beta. However, it may take some time for the complete installation. It may go for a couple of hours so you need to have the patience for it. Furthermore, it also restarts for many times during the installation process. So it’s not something you should be worried about.
Note: As I said it’s in beta version so you may get bugs and errors while using it.
- How to Jailbreak iOS 13 Without Computer
- How to Install iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account
- Install Windows 10 on Mac with Boot Camp Assistant
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro review
Congratulations! you have successfully Installed macOS Catalina Beta Without Developer Account. That’s all for How to Install macOS Catalina Beta Without Developer Account. I hope you got what you were looking for and if you have any question regarding installation of macOS Catalina 10.15 so please let me know in the comments. I will be very glad to help you with your problem as soon as possible.